|Title||2017 Seoul City Wall Museum Education Program for Foreigners|
Participant Recruitment for the ‘Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour’
□ 'Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour,’ an education program operated by the Seoul City Wall Institute of the Seoul Museum of History for foreign students, children, and workers who reside in Seoul, will be performed on every Tuesday from April 25 to May 30, 2017.
□ The program is offered in English to provide foreigners who speak little to no Korean with an opportunity to learn the history and value of the Seoul City Wall.
◦ Date: April 25 (Tue) to May 30 (Tue), 2017 (five sessions)
※ The program will not be provided on May 9 (Tue) due to the 19th South Korean presidential election.
◦ Time: 2:00 to 4:00 PM
◦ Fee: Free
◦ Eligibility: Foreign students of Korean language institutes, children of international schools, and workers in training in Seoul
◦ Capacity: 30 people per session (minimum 10 people)
◦ Program Description: Lectures and walking lectures in English
◦ Place: Seoul City Wall Museum and the Naksan Mountain Trail of the Seoul City Wall
2. Curriculum and Schedule
◦ Host: Seoul KYC City Wall Tour Supporters with commentary in English
3. How to Apply
◦ Application Period: April 11 (Tue) - application deadline
※ Telephone registrations cannot be made during lunch time from 12:00 to 1:00 PM.
◦ Registration: Call the Seoul City Wall Institute (+82-2-724-0289) to register on a first-come, first-served basis and send applications online or by fax
4. Contact: Seoul City Wall Institute +82-2-724-0289, 0249