|Title||[Education] Participant Recruitment for the ‘Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour’|
Hanyangdoseong_walking_tour.hwp (371 KB, application/haansofthwp, download 15 times)
‘Hanyangdoseong_Walking_Tour’_Application_Form(Individual).hwp (36 KB, application/haansofthwp, download 11 times)
‘Hanyangdoseong_Walking_Tour’_Application_Form(Organization).hwp (25 KB, application/haansofthwp, download 13 times)
Seoul City Wall Museum Education Program for Foreigners
Participant Recruitment for the ‘Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour’
□ 'Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour,’ an education program operated by the Seoul City Wall Institute of the Seoul Museum of History for foreign students, children, and workers who reside in Seoul, will be performed on every Tuesday from October 16 to November 13, 2018.
□ The program is offered in English to provide foreigners who speak little to no Korean with an opportunity to learn the history and value of the Seoul City Wall.
◦ Date: October 16(Tue.) to November 13(Tue.), 2018 (10.16 / 10.23 / 10.30 / 11.6 / 11.13)
◦ Time: 2:00 to 5:00 PM
◦ Fee: Free
◦ Eligibility: Foreign students of Korean language institutes, children of international schools, and workers in training in Seoul
◦ Capacity: 25 people per session (minimum 10 people)
◦ Program Description: Lectures and walking lectures in English
◦ Place: Seoul City Wall Museum and the Naksan Mountain Trail of the Seoul City Wall
2. Curriculum and Schedule
◦ Host: Seoul KYC City Wall Tour Supporters with commentary in English
※ The schedule and places are subject to change depending on circumstances of the institute.
3. How to Apply
◦ Application Period: September 3 (Mon.) - application deadline
※ Telephone registrations cannot be made during lunch time from 12:00 to 1:00 PM.
- Group: Call the Seoul City Wall Institute (+82-2-724-0289) to register on a first-come, first-served basis
and send applications e-mail(email@example.com) or by fax(+82-2-747-9986)
- Individual: Send applications e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax(+82-2-747-9986)
4. Contact: Seoul City Wall Institute +82-2-724-0289, 0239