How to use
To start using the device, press the (1. Power) button, and connect the earphone to the (5. Earphone Jack) Press
(10.Language change) button to select a language and adjust the volume using the (2. Volume) button.
The wearer of the voice guidance device should press the content number of the corresponding exhibit
(8. Number selection) to choose a particular exhibit, and then press (6. Play / Pause) button to play the
exhibit’s overview. The name and number of the contents played are indicated on the LCD (3. LCD screen) screen.
- To listen to the content according to the order number, press the (4. PREV or 7. NEXT) button.
- If you want to pause during listening, press (6. Play / Pause) button to pause or replay.
- If you make an error in selecting a number, press (9. CLEAR) button to delete the number.
Press the (1. Power) button for about 5 seconds to turn the device off.
- To start using the device, press the (1. Power) button, and connect the earphone to the (5. Earphone Jack) Press
Audio Guide Program
- Visit the Information Desk on the first floor of the museum for a free audio guide rental which will give you audio commentary (in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean) on each of the permanently exhibited and donated items.
- How to rent: You need to show your ID card and fill in an application form with basic information such as your name, mobile phone number, and the number of players to be rented.
How to return: Return your rented audio guide player(s) to Information Desk to retrieve your ID card.
※ Note: You cannot rent an audio guide player without your ID card.
- The mobile exhibition hall is a service with which the museum provides information about exhibits through mobile devices.
- The exhibition hall of the Seoul Museum of History has attached QR codes and NFC tags to exhibits. Scan the tags with your smart phone to get a description about each exhibit. The service is available in videos and sign language videos (in Korean).
- Language Service: Exhibits (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese), exhibition information panel (Chinese, Japanese)
Exhibition Halls: Permanent Exhibition Hall, Exhibition Hall of Donations.
How to use
- The NFC setting is required to recognize the NFC tag. Please refer to the leaflet at the information desk on the 1st floor.
How to use the QR code (iPhone/ Android phone)
- Scan the QR code of an exhibit by using an app that can recognize the QR code
How to use NFC (Android phone)
- Due to the different devices having different types of setting methods for the NFC function, set up the function according to the guidelines provided in the leaflet. Turn on the NFC setting, and scan the QR code of an exhibit with your smartphone. The information about the exhibit will then appear on your phone.