|Sat, Sun, Holidays
January 1st, every Monday (However, the convenience facilities on the first floor are always open)
- 114 spaces available (including two spaces for large vehicles)
- Open Hours: 08:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
||Vehicles for under 20 people
||Vehicles for 20 and above
|Up to two hours
|Per every 5 minutes
in excess of two hours
(to be prepaid)
|KRW 22,000 / day
||KRW 44,000 / day
|Disabled persons, men of national merit (discount)
||80% of parking fee
low-pollution vehicles (discount)
|50% of parking fee
- Fare exemption
- Emergency-purpose vehicles under the Road Traffic Act; vehicles doing business related to the museum; vehicles for diplomats; official vehicles; vehicles used for a special event held at the museum; vehicles staying for less than 10 minutes
- Details like vehicle arrival/departure times are recorded by automatic devices. No separate parking receipt is issued.
- We shall not be responsible for any of the following: theft of a vehicle, theft of articles left in a vehicle or damage to a vehicle within the parking lot.
- Please use public transport when visiting the museum if possible.
- Small meals can be purchased at the cafeteria and restaurant inside the museum.
- Souvenirs and cultural objects can be purchased in the Museum Shop on the first floor.
- Bags and other packages should be stored in the storage lockers on the first floor.
- Baby strollers for infants and wheelchairs for the elderly are available for use (five baby strollers, three wheelchairs).
- Permanent exhibition halls
- Korean Guide Tour : 11pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Audio Guide : English, Japanese, Chinese